Graphic Design & Communications Manager
At Fourth Economy Consulting, we envision a world where people are empowered to be cocreators of a sustainable future. We equip change agents with the tools to build better communities and stronger economies. Our clients include community and economic development organizations, local and state governments, innovation intermediaries, colleges, universities, and businesses.
Fourth Economy is looking for a new member to join our dynamic team, to help us communicate our plans and recommendations to our clients and the stakeholders they serve.
Who: An innovative and creative professional with experience and expertise in graphic design,
brand management, business development, and web design.
What: For more information on the types of work we do, please see our project portfolio.
Salary: We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Fourth Economy offers a flexible work environment with opportunities for professional development and meaningful involvement in business development for all employees.
Where: Our office is located in Pittsburgh’s North Side. We serve a national client base and there may be some travel involved with this position.
Apply: Send cover letter and resume and work samples that demonstrate your design approach and capabilities to email@example.com.
More About the Position
Fourth Economy Consulting serves a diverse set of clients, and as a result we looking for someone who is open to being intellectually challenged and inspired to be creative. We learn something new with every engagement and revel in our clients’ successes.
- Oversee and implement the company’s marketing strategy to cultivate existing client
relationships and build new relationships.
- Manage marketing tools, including social media, the company’s monthly email
newsletter, website, and print collateral.
- Manage and maintain CRM (Insightly) to ensure contact lists, leads, and opportunities are
maintained and oversee use of the system for proposal management.
- Create effective and original design solutions for our company’s communications and
deliverables, including project proposals, print and PowerPoint deliverables, and other
communications like conference presentations.
- Collaborate with project managers and advise clients on design concepts and content
- Interpret technical information/analysis in a clear, concise and credible manner to create
effective graphics (i.e., infographics).
- Organize and maintain libraries of digital assets, marketing materials, and completed
- Strong graphic design skills and professional experience, and experience with (or a willingness to learn about) web design and video production.
- Entrepreneurial spirit – looking to solve challenges.
- Ability to work independently and to partner effectively with colleagues and clients.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including copy editing.
- Flexibility in workload prioritization and the ability to work with and manage others on deadlines.
- Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, CRM, G Suite.
- Interest in community & economic development, environmental issues, public policy and/or related issues a plus.