06.07.15 – 06.09.15
Presentation Topic: Tapping into the Lucrative Water Industry
A key ingredient for life, water is also a key ingredient around which dynamic clusters are built. Various stakeholders involved in the water industry will review the state of the industry, evaluate growth areas and share experiences on what you can do to tap into this enduring industry. This session will examine successful water industries around the world, and the different directions, innovations, and technologies that have contributed to economic growth and development.
What you will learn:
• Financial tools to help support your water industry development
• How to effectively engage all stakeholders and align goals and objectives for maximum economic growth
• Future trends and growth areas in the industry
• Dean Amhaus, President & CEO, The Water Council, Milwaukee, WI
• Jason Bernard, Director, Emerging Partnerships, Fourth Economy, Pittsburgh, PA
• Melinda Kruyer, Executive Director, Confluence, Water Technology Innovation Cluster, Cincinnati, OH
06.10.15 – 06.12.15
Join 200+ leaders from cities across the U.S. for this interactive workshop on developing inclusive economic strategies to catalyze hotbeds of talent and innovation, using unlikely partnerships.
Fourth Economy is sponsoring the Peter Sims keynote on Thursday, 6/ 11
09.27.15 – 09.30.15
Higher Education as a Catalyst for Economic Development
As the pinnacle of economic development, universities provide the resources, talent, and innovation necessary to drive the modern creative economy. Alaska just isn’t the biggest state in the union, big things are happening to drive economic development in the midst of unspoiled natural beauty with the pioneering spirit of the last frontier.
For more information, visit the UEDA Annual Summit website