09.07.14 – 09.09.14
Build North East is a conference and expo designed to educate attendees on today’s tools needed to create successful economic development projects. Seminars will focus on transitions in economic development, leveraging grant opportunities, and financial opportunities through the SBA. Build Northeast is expected to attract 600 – 700 professionals from federal, state, regional, and local governments as well as chambers of commerce, banks, venture capitalists, professional service firms, construction companies, architects, and more from all New England states.
Fourth Economy will be exhibiting and speaking at this conference.
09.14.14 – 09.16.14
SSTI’s annual conference focuses on how to create a climate where economic growth occurs organically through science, technology and innovation.
SSTI’s annual conference draws 250-300 participants from 45+ states. Attendance at the conference is made up of:
- State, local and regional policymakers and program managers;
- Officials from higher education focused on economic development and partnerships with industry;
- Leaders of associations and organizations active in economic development, science, technology and innovation; and,
- Directors and staff from academia, business, and nonprofit organizations who work daily to encourage economic growth through science, technology and innovation.
The conference offers the right balance of roundtable conversations, presentations, networking sessions, and discussion panels to achieve greater impacts through better connections, closer collaboration, and a stronger community.
Fourth Economy will be participating in this event.
For more information, visit the Conference website.
09.28.14 – 10.01.14
Each year, thought leaders across our domain convene to share ideas and best practices in university economic development. This event is known as the UEDA Annual Summit. Participants in the Annual Summit…
- Examine the leading edge practices of colleagues as they compete for Awards of Excellence – You judge the best of the best.
- Build a learning network of colleagues to spot opportunities faster and develop partnerships faster.
- Share success stories and lessons learned with economic developers from colleges and universities nationwide.
- Gain the latest strategic insights on the roles of colleges and universities in economic development.
For more information, visit the UEDA Annual Summit event website.
The Fourth Economy team will be planning, attending and exhibiting at this event.
10.16.14 – 10.17.14
Join TechConnectWV on October 16-17 at Oglebay Resort and Conference Center in Wheeling, WV, for the 2014 Women & Technology Conference: A Formula For Success.The 2014 conference will highlight featured presentations by prominent women in technology, publishing, government and law. Broaden your personal and professional networks in a relaxed setting, while being invigorated by the perspectives of women from a variety of fields who are interested in wide-ranging technology sectors. Talented, highly qualified, successful women will share their experiences in career advancement and overcoming obstacles on your journey.Panels and discussions will provide insightful information on overcoming obstacles to success, being a better leader, and building stronger teams. You’ll also get top tips on career reinvention, and the best practices to make both money and social media work for you.
During your free time, you’ll be able to enjoy the many amenities offered at Oglebay Resort and Conference Center, a place where beauty and history meet in West Virginia’s Northern Panhandle.
For more information or to register, visit the conference website.