Graphic Design & Communications Manager
Who: We’re looking for someone who can do it all: innovative and creative graphic design and proposal production, brand management, marketing strategy, and web design for proposals and business development at Fourth Economy. But we know that’s a diverse skill set and we’re open to creative solutions, including part timers who may have some but not all of the skills.
- 1-2 years’ experience
- Design (Adobe Creative Suite) – ability to create and edit templates, graphics and illustrations
- Marketing and branding
- Website building
- Entrepreneurial spirit – looking to solve challenges
- Ability to work independently and to partner effectively with colleagues and clients
- Flexibility in workload prioritization
- Comfort with technology; ability to learn new tools
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Interest in community & economic development, environmental issues, public policy and/or related issues a plus
Proposal Preparation & Production
- Oversee production of business development proposals
- Maintain proposal pipeline to establish clear responsibilities and ensure adherence to proposal production schedules
- Edit content and create designs to create effective, original proposal deliverables
- Organize and maintain library of proposal materials to assist in consistent and efficient production of proposals
Marketing & Branding
- Lead our team in the development and implementation of a marketing strategy and message to leverage our brand and grow our business by ensuring ongoing, effective communication with past, current and potential clients
- Create, design and manage all of Fourth Economy’s marketing materials, including website, social media, email marketing, Website, and print collateral documents
- Develop and maintain templates for presentations, conferences, etc.
Client Project Design & Marketing Support
- Create effective, original design solutions and marketing support for client projects, including reports, presentations, websites and other communications
- Collaborate with Fourth Economy project managers and advise clients on design concepts and content editing
- Interpret technical information/analysis in a clear, concise and credible manner to create effective graphics/illustrations for client deliverables
How much: We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Fourth Economy offers a flexible work environment with opportunities for professional development and meaningful involvement in business development for all employees.
Where: Our office is located in Pittsburgh’s North Side in the Chateau neighborhood.
Apply: Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Tell us how you think you can help us. Applications will not be considered without a cover letter.
About Fourth Economy: Fourth Economy Consulting is a small economic development consulting firm – we just celebrated our 7th anniversary. We envision a world where people are empowered to be co-creators of a sustainable future. We equip change agents with the tools to build better communities and stronger economies. Our clients include community and economic development organizations, local and state governments, innovation intermediaries, colleges, universities, and businesses. For more information on the types of work we do please see our project portfolio.